Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.How do I clean the paper pick-up roller?
- 3.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (SecureEasySetup™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
- 4.How do I enable or disable the wireless network card on this printer?
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.