Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 4.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.My documents are not feeding through the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) when I try to send a fax, scan to the PC, or make a copy.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.