Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.