Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Print on both sides of the page. (Manual 2-sided/Duplex Printing)
- 3.Where is the USB port on the machine?
- 4.Load paper in the paper tray
- 5.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)