Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 3.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
- 4.Load paper in the paper tray
- 5.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I'm using Ubuntu 23.04 on their derivatives. I cannot print from Brother Inkjet Printer. (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)