Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (SecureEasySetup™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
- 3.How do I clean the paper pick-up roller?
- 4.How do I enable or disable the wireless network card on this printer?
- 5.Can the network printer be setup both wired and wireless at the same time?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)