Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 5.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)
Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do? (For ControlCenter3 Users)