Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The scanner is connected but it will not feed paper or do anything else. (For Windows)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
- 4.Calibrate your scanner. (For Macintosh)
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Scan a document in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)