Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1."Document Jam/too Long" or "A document is jammed in the ADF."
- 2.My computer cannot find or is not recognising the scanner when using a USB 2.0 port.
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to your Windows 10 computer.
- 4.Change the paper settings. (Using DS Capture)
- 5.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)