Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can the network printer be setup both wired and wireless at the same time?
- 2.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a network cable using the Installation CD-ROM
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.