Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 5.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the Button Manager (Windows).
Calibrate your scanner.
Uninstall the scanner drivers (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater).
Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)