Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The paper is skewed when it's printed.
- 3.When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 4.Locate files scanned with ControlCenter3 (For Windows)
- 5.Which E-mail packages are compatible with ControlCenter3?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE / 14SE onto Windows 10.
Install PaperPort™ 11SE onto Windows 8.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)