Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 2.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)