Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 3.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Life End" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.