Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.