Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
- 2.I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
- 3.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 4.Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
- 5.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network. (Windows/macOS)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Your Brother Machine Cannot Scan over the Network