"JAM: C" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
Follow the steps below to clear paper jam:
When the Interchange unit is not installed
- Open the Right cover by lifting the catch.
- Open the Upper right cover by pulling the handle and remove the jammed paper.
- Close the Upper right cover before closing the Right cover.
When the Interchange unit is installed
- Open the Duplex unit by lifting the catch.
- Open the Right cover by lifting the catch (1) and open the Upper cover of the interchange unit by pulling the handle (2).
- Remove the jammed paper.
- Close the covers in the following order: the Upper right cover, the Right cover and the Duplex unit.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.