Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 3.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 4.Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)