FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 106/11/2020What do the LEDs on PS-9000 indicate?
- 202/11/2020I cannot discover the product with the configuration utility.
- 302/11/2020A different IP address is assigned every time the product is booted.
- 416/10/2020The QL-500/550/650TD status is not displayed correctly on the PS-9000's browser display.
- 515/10/2020How can I check the IP address currently set on the PS-9000 (only for PS-9000 Utility Ver1.2.0)?
- 621/05/2020I have an occasional printing problem.
- 726/12/2019The error message "The P-touch is being used" is shown when attempting to print to the QL-500/550. What can I do?
- 824/12/2019How do I reset the PS-9000 to factory default settings?
- 917/10/2019I cannot communicate with the product during installation. (Communication error message is displayed.)
- 1024/02/2015How can I change the IP address in order to use the product in a different network environment?
- 1104/02/2015Which printers are supported by the PS-9000?
- 1204/02/2015Is my PS-9000 compatible with the QL-500/550?
- 1323/12/2014The green LED blinks on the P-touch printer, and the printer cannot be used.
- 1423/12/2014Can multiple P-touch printers be connected to PS-9000?
- 1523/12/2014The "ping" command reports that I can communicate with the PS-9000, but I cannot print.
- 1623/12/2014How do I find the IP address set to the print server? (PS-9000)
- 1723/12/2014How do I find the MAC address (Ethernet address) of the PS9000?
- 1823/12/2014"Communication error between PC and P-touch" error occurs when printing with QL-500/550. What can I do? (QL-500/550)
- 1912/11/2012Suddenly my print server stopped printing.
- 2007/11/2012Can the PS-9000 be used with the QL-650TD?