FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 1I cannot discover the product with the configuration utility.
- 2Suddenly my print server stopped printing.
- 3"Communication error between PC and P-touch" error occurs when printing with QL-500/550. What can I do? (QL-500/550)
- 4Is my PS-9000 compatible with the QL-500/550?
- 5How do I reset the PS-9000 to factory default settings?
- 6The error message "The P-touch is being used" is shown when attempting to print to the QL-500/550. What can I do?
- 7The "ping" command reports that I can communicate with the PS-9000, but I cannot print.
- 8I have an occasional printing problem.
- 9The QL-500/550/650TD status is not displayed correctly on the PS-9000's browser display.
- 10What do the LEDs on PS-9000 indicate?
- 11A different IP address is assigned every time the product is booted.
- 12The green LED blinks on the P-touch printer, and the printer cannot be used.
- 13I cannot communicate with the product during installation. (Communication error message is displayed.)
- 14Can the PS-9000 be used with the QL-650TD?
- 15How can I check the IP address currently set on the PS-9000 (only for PS-9000 Utility Ver1.2.0)?
- 16How do I find the MAC address (Ethernet address) of the PS9000?
- 17How do I find the IP address set to the print server? (PS-9000)
- 18How can I change the IP address in order to use the product in a different network environment?
- 19Can multiple P-touch printers be connected to PS-9000?
- 20Which printers are supported by the PS-9000?