Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
- 3.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 5.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
Print a document securely using the Secure Print feature (Windows)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)