Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I print, fax, copy and scan using A3/Ledger size paper?
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.Improve poor print quality.
- 4.How do I factory reset the network settings?
- 5.I'm using Windows Vista or later and a network connected Brother machine. The following errors "Error - Sent to Printer", "Sent to Printer" or "Deleting - Printing" appear in the PC Print Queue.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 or later.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina