Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 2.Print PDF file or documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan application when using Windows Phone.
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 4.The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 5."JAM DUPLEX" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)