Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.Can I connect my Brother machine directly to a Mac AirPort Station or a Router that has a USB port using a USB cable?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)