Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
- 2.Where is the Manual 2-sided(Duplex) setting option in the Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.10 driver?
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)