Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
- 2.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 3.What can happen if the wrong paper is used in your machine.
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.How do I install the Optional Tray Unit?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)