Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
- 2.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 3.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)