Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 2.How can I print, fax, copy and scan using A3/Ledger size paper?
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)