Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot scan when using SELinux (Security-Enhanced Linux)