Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I still receive the error message "Replace Drums", "Replace Drum(X)", "Drums End Soon", or "Drum End Soon(X)" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 4.Can I print from and scan to Windows Phone®?
- 5.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
Protect your Brother machine against unauthorised access over the network
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.