Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.