Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
- 5.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)