Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Use the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Can I use AirPrint with my Brother machine?
- 4.I cannot connect my machine to the wireless network (For Windows)
- 5.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)