Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Use the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What do the LED indications mean?
- 4.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a USB cable using the Wireless setup wizard on the Brother installer application
- 5."Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Windows
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.