Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Use the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.