Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 3.Use the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 4.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).