Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Duplex (two-sided) scan
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.