Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.Reset the network settings to the factory default
- 3.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 4.Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
- 5.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)