Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.I'm using Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- 4.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 5.Windows 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.