Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When I start the Remote Setup Software, the error message "RS 005-xx" or "RS 006-xx" appears on the display.
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.Windows 10 Support Information
- 4.Does NC-2200w work with Windows Vista?
- 5.I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Print command (LPR) (Linux)