Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.The message "DR Mode in Use" is displayed on my Brother machine. What is this message and how do I clear it?
- 4.The back cover is securely closed, however the message "Back Cover Open" is displayed on the LCD. How do I clear this message?
- 5.How can I improve poor print quality ?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)