Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The message "DR Mode in Use" is displayed on my Brother machine. What is this message and how do I clear it?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, I receive an Internal Error 2723 and an IS001 Error stating: The PaperPort Installer doesn't respond. What can I do?
- 5.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)