Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.I'm using Windows Vista. There are two printer icons with a same product name in the "Printers" section. Why? Which should I use?
- 4.I'm using Windows XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- 5.My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting a PC. What can I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)