Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)