Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.
- 5.I'm using Windows XP and when I attempt to install the USB drivers on my Brother machine I receive the message "Cannot Install this Hardware" and I am unable to print. What can I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)