Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 3.I'm using Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- 4.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.