Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 3.Use my telephone provider's voice mail service on the same line as my Brother machine
- 4.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 5.Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do? (For ControlCenter3 Users)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)