Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.