Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
Important points you need to confirm before configuring your Brother machine for a wireless network.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.