Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I'm using Windows XP. When I try to install PaperPort® 8.0, I get an error message "PaperPort Setup Wizard Terminated". I can find PaperPort® 8.0 in "Add or Remove Programs", however I can't remove it. What can I do?
- 3.My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting a PC. What can I do?
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)