Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.Scan a document using "Scanner and Camera Wizard" in Windows XP
- 5.The machine does not print anything.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)