Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 5.I am having a problem trying to use a Brother driver in a Windows Server 2003 environment. I cannot print or scan. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Send a fax using PC-FAX with LPD/LPRng (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)