Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3."How do I clear the message Unable to..." ( "Unable to Change" "Unable to Clean" "Unable to Init" "Unable to Print" "Unable to Scan" )?
- 4.The LCD displays an error code (number). What does it mean?
- 5.How do I clear the message "PAPER JAM" from the display?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)