Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4."How do I clear the message Unable to..." ( "Unable to Change" "Unable to Clean" "Unable to Init" "Unable to Print" "Unable to Scan" )?
- 5.I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.