Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)