Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.When printing from my Apple Mac OS X, the print is coming out mirrored.
- 3.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)