Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Jam Inside (With Video Instructions)
- 2.(Video) Set up your Brother machine
- 3.(Video) Load paper (Legal)
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print or scan via USB on Ubuntu 20.04 or later or on its derivative (Linux)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)