Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)