Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message MEMORY FULL is printed.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.