Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 2.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Life End" or "Replace Toner".
- 3.Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)