Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 2.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Life End" or "Replace Toner".
- 3.Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.Turn the Toner Save Mode on or off.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)