Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 2.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Life End" or "Replace Toner".
- 3.Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 4.Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Windows
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)