Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I improve the color density? (Print Calibration)
- 2.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 5.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Life End" or "Replace Toner".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).