Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I replace the Belt Unit? (With Video Instructions)
- 2.How do I improve the color density? (Print Calibration)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.Replace the toner cartridge
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Print command (cupswrapper) (Linux)
I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 or greater. I have installed the drivers, but I am still unable to print. (Linux)
I'm using openSUSE11.3. I cannot print to my Brother Machine. (Linux)