Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Turn the Toner Save Mode on or off.
- 2.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a USB or network cable using the Installation CD-ROM
- 3.Check the IP addresses of your PC and the Brother machine
- 4.How can I configure my machine in a wireless network using SecureEasySetup™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ or AOSS™?
- 5.Verify the Brother machine connected to the Wireless Network (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Windows
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.