Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 4.What do the LED indications mean?
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)