Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What do the LED indications mean?
- 4.How do I clear paper jams?
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)