FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I tried to open an embroidery design file (".pes" format) by double-clicking in Windows Explorer. But the file cannot be opened.
- 2.When tansferring an embroidery data to the embroidery machine, the message "Cannot save this file which is marked Read-Only. Save the file with another file name." appears.
- 3.The embroidery design data cannot be transferred from PE-DESIGN 11 to the embroidery machine via the wireless network.
- 4.The embroidery design cannot be imported to the design page on PE-DESIGN 11 from the embroidery machine via the wireless network.
- 5.The error message "Unexpected file format" appears or your embroidery pattern or image cannot be opened.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When tansferring an embroidery data from PE-DESIGN 11 to the embroidery machine connected to the computer with a USB cable, the message "Disk full while accessing [filename]." appears.
When I open [Print Setup] window, some icons and radio buttons do not appear.
I tried to create copies of the patterns using the Mirror Copy tool, the Circle Copy tool or the Matrix Copy tool. But the app keeps showing the spinning wheel, it doesn't quit and I can't operate the app.
I tried to open a .png image file in the PE-DESIGN application such as Layout & Editing, Design Center, Programmable Stitch Creator, Font Creator or Stitch Design Factory, but unexpected colors appear in the background of the imported image data.
When tansferring an embroidery data to the embroidery machine, the message "Cannot save this file which is marked Read-Only. Save the file with another file name." appears.