Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I still receive faxes or calls when the machine is switched off?
- 2.Where can I find my Brother machine's serial number?
- 3.How do I store received faxes into memory? (Fax Storage)
- 4.I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty". What can I do?
- 5.Why doesn't the machine answer when receiving a call?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)